t4 (statement of Renumeration) CRA

T4 tax forms are for employees and show income received for a specific year. The form details several income types including investment income, severance pay, and pensions. Employees receive a T4 form from employers annually while self-employed individuals get a T4A form. 

Examples to be used as reference only